The following is the fee schedule for application payments:
- A $50 non refundable application fee will be charged for the first adult applicant. Please add $25.00 for each additional applicant over the age of 18 that will be living in the apartment.
- A holding fee of $350 will be required to reserve an apartment. Holding fee is a refundable deposit towards your first month's rent. (Deposit may be forfeited after three days of application approval or upon applicants notice of cancellation to move in.)
Once your application has been approved, you will need to provide the following:
- A Money Order or Certified Check for the balance of your first months rent made payable to: SH Club Village, LLC, must be paid within 48 hours to retain the apartment.
- At lease signing, you will need a security deposit of 1 or 1 1/2 month's rent.
We accept the following forms of payment for application and move in fees:
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Money Order
- Certified Check